WorkshopsBroaden your knowledge, sign up now for a free workshop
Attend a free workshop Food Contact Management
Do you know how to handle and control food contact materials in your organisation?
Viaware organizes free workshops Food Contact Management.
The purpose/goal of the workshop is to show, from a practical point of view, how to interpret legislation, create awareness and how to strategically implement food contact in your organisation.
– Practical explanation of necessary legislation;
– Obligations and responsibility;
– Content of a Declaration of Compliance;
– What and when to communicate;
– How to handle and control changes;
– Practical approach (strategy) concerning food contact.
– Quality managers, quality department employees;
– Regulatory affairs managers, regulatory affairs employees;
– Purchasing employees/managers;
– Product engineers.
As participant in the workshop basic knowledge about food contact materials is requested.
All organisations within the supply chain of food contact materials are welcome to participate, from raw material suppliers to converters of final articles.
Looking forward to meet you at one of our workshops.
Workshops Almelo, Netherlands
12 September 2017
- 14 November 2017
- 20 March 2018
- 15 May 2018
Workshops Antwerp, Belgium
13 September 2017
- 11 October 2017
- 21 February 2018
- 18 April 2018
- 13 June 2018
Workshop Food Contact Management
Scheduled workshops 2017-2018
Van der Valk Antwerpen
Profile of the participant
As participant in the workshop you need to have basic knowledge about food contact legislation.
|Welcome and registration||12h30|
You can sign up for the free workshop ‘Food Contact Management’ by filling out the registration from on the right. React quickly because there are only limited places available (max. 12 participants per workshop).
For more information please call us at +31 (0)74 76 00 420.